Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's Official

Alright. It's Official.

The Magruders are ghetto.

I realized it today when the power locks on Todd's car, which haven't worked for about 2 years, locked and wouldn't let me out of the car. The driver's side door would not unlock. I was seen by our associate minister crawling out the passenger side of the door in the RCC parking lot.

sigh.

But I had a great power walk with Erin this afternon....well, kind of power....we pretty much walked for 5 minutes, then stopped to talk to people....then walked for another 5 minutes and stopped to talk to people. But we did get to see the LLCC pond and the geese that live there!!

Oh, and I talked to my old boss, Steve Schwark, about finishing my thesis/project/comprehensive this Fall....just finishing something..I don't care what it is.....woo hoo!!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...