Monday, March 21, 2005

It's Rez Week!!!

It's Rez Week!! I can't wait to get out to campus today and see the pinwheels!!

Things have been so crazy...Everyone gone for Spring Break, going to Michigan, just taking care of life....I want to slow down...I want to savor this week....I don't want to just cram it full of stuff and be exhausted at the end of it....

It's too important.

more than Christmas

more than Welcome Week

more than plastic eggs and pinwheels

my whole faith rests on this week.

He loved us. We blew it. He still loved us. He found a way to rescue us. He had to die to do it. But he didn't stay in the tomb. He's the only one to ever come back from the dead. He really does love us.

Amazing.

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...