Monday, September 19, 2005

Prayer

As much as I love having big groups on Friday nights and lots of new students, can I tell you that what I'm really excited about is a prayer time we're having Wednesday night?!

We've had 70+ students on Friday night....record numbers of students in small groups, church groups filling up every Friday night dinner, students getting involved all over the place....but I'm feeling a little scattered....I'm ready for a team huddle....a time to make sure we all understand the game plan - and be clear - I don't mean anything coming from Todd and I! I'm looking forward to spending some time with the people I love, humbling ourselves, seeking God's face, and getting focused on what HE wants to say to us.

Come Wednesday night. 10pm in LRH. It'll be awesome. I'm sure God will be there!!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...