Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Jesus will stop the tornado

So, I've been hearing and reading things around Springfield about "God's judgement" and the tornados, and how He does or doesn't protect his people from things like natural disasters.....

But Sunday night when the storm hit, Todd, the girls, my brother and his 3 kids were all in the basement....these brave men got the kids through the storm by writing a song...I can't get the video to work on here, but just imagine...

Jesus will stop the tornado
Jesus will stop the tornado
Jesus will stop the tornado
And He'll make us some cookies for dessert.


Is anyone else worried about Todd teaching Theology?!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...