Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sophia's Birthday

Okay, I promise not to go overboard with posting videos here, but yesterday was Sophia's 6th birthday, and she had a Suzuki Violin Concert at the Christian Women's Club in Springfield. She's in the flowered dress...for those of you not familiar with violin, one important thing to notice is that her bow is going the same way as the other kids....she told me before the performance that she didn't want to play the violin anymore, but today she's decided she'll play just until she's 7.

1 comment:

erinlizabeth said...

hey, tell sophie i watched her concert from Thailand! she did an awesome job!
can't wait to see you guys!

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...