Monday, October 02, 2006

Out of UR...

I'm starting Beth Moore's Patriarch study this week with some of the CSF girls this week, and we're starting with Abram's call out of Ur (what Beth Moore translates for us, Usual Routine).

Do you ever just sense that something's coming? Something more? God used students at the Catalyst Community to encourage me yesterday....He's got so much he's planning to do through them...talking with shana...seeing God at Cherry Hills...hearing about great things at South-West-Side....

Leave....and go.....I don't know what God's calling us to, but I'm done with playing it safe and doing it on my own.

My mood...anticipatory

1 comment:

John said...

hmmmm...
I wonder what this means?

thanks for the email by the way.

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...