Monday, May 07, 2007



18 grauduates this Spring!! Here are a bunch of them at CSF's Senior Night last Friday.....a few were at the 1st Annual Ms UIS Pageant (The top 3 finalists were all CSF'ers - Marquita, Ms. UIS, Sara Hays, 1st runner up and Lara K, 2nd runner up). I can't help but be overwhelmed with all of the stories and life changes and road trips and discipling and late-nite waffles and spiritual growth and video games and heartaches and in this group! What would college have been like for these students without a campus ministry? I know what my own life would have been totally different if God hadn't grabbed hold of me during college.....

Good Luck, grads! I know your influence on the students behind will continue on for years to come!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...