Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Story of Stuff


I don't know how I haven't seen this movie.....I guess it's been around for awhile. But if I haven't seen it, then maybe you haven't either, so I figured I'd let you know. Earth Day is right around the corner, and though I'm not an Earth Worshipper, I do worship the one who made the Earth, and I'm not sure he'd be so happy with what we've done with the place.

Watch this 20 minute video. It made me think differently about some things in my life, and I'm looking forward to watching it with our family later today.

2 comments:

Monster Paperbag said...

this is so cool :)..

M and M said...

I show my HS kids this video and we do an activity using Hungry Planet and Material World. It is very very powerful. Thanks for posting it here!

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...