Monday, June 30, 2008

Ethio-American Adoption Group Picnic

We had a great time Sunday at a Central Illinois gathering of the Ethio-American adoption group! Got to meet several blogging buddies and see their beautiful children in person.....Spud, Little Mamush and his family, The Hillrich family, The Devenouges Family, and The Cocco's, and several more. The kids had a great time playing putt-putt, splashing in puddles, blowing bubbles, and swimming.....I wish I had pictures, but I was too busy talking!

We look forward to introducing Peanut to her new friends at next summer's picnic!!

1 comment:

John and Heather said...

So nice to have met your family as well. I look forward to following your adoption journey to Ethiopia. I can't wait to see and meet your little peanut! Many blessings to you!

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...