Thursday, March 12, 2009

ramblings....

  • I miss twitter. I don't really miss all the time I spent reading blogs (except that I know I'm missing out on what's going on in people's lives...), but I miss twitter.....really....and at the root of missing twitter is that....
  • I miss people. It's taken us awhile to get adjusted to life with 5, and we're still not back into the swing of things....and that means we don't see as many people. We saw the Bortmesses at tonight's Elementary School open house, and I was reminded of how I miss hanging out with other families like theirs - hopefully we'll remedy that soon!
  • Our friend, Jeremy Fenelon, took family pictures for us last weekend and I CAN'T WAIT to see them!! It was so good to see him and Erin, and I'm always amazed at what beautiful pictures he takes! You'll be seeing them soon....
  • I love my life...even when it's hard! Tonight at bedtime I laid down with Selah, and instead of wrapping her arms tightly around my neck and choking me or grabbing my shirt with a death-grip so I can't sneak out, we just snuggled...and as I finally got up to leave she said,
"I love you, mom"
"see you in da morning"
"nice to meet you"


3 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

Someone said they were having trouble commenting on here...anyone else? email me if there's a problem...Thanks!!

elisa said...

That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

We look forward to getting to hang with you guys soon!

signed,
the 'You Never Let Go' guy

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...