Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Hair Help for Adoptive Parents

I know, I've been a bad blogger lately. The girls are back to school, basketball and church activities, and we're excited about a new semester with the campus ministry with a great team of college students. Needless to say, I haven't had much time for blogging ...

But I wanted to share this great website, especially to my friends who have adopted children with different types of hair. Happy Girl Hair is written by an adoptive mom of 2 daughters with very different hair. She does reviews of haircare products, shares styling tips, makes how-to videos and pictures available on her website for other parents.

Almost 1 year after bringing Selah home from Ethiopia, I'm still feeling confused about what products I should be using, and when. I wanted to be able to help my friend, Sandy, with her new daughter's hair, so I emailed Katie and asked what she'd suggest for a "starter kit". Check out her answer and the other great things on her site!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...