Monday, August 08, 2005

Freshman 15

It has taken me 12 years in campus ministry to figure this out....

Every Fall I gain the Freshman 15.

You know....those 15 extra pounds Freshmen gain when they come to college and experience a new life with a cafeteria and parties and party food?

Well, I'm looking at 3 days in a row of making food for students in our home....I LOVE having everyone here, and I love cooking (baking, especially).....but I'm starting to see a pattern here....the more CSF activities, the more I eat.

I've GOT to get some healthy recipes....

2 comments:

Heather Mae said...

Hi Gretchen! Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog when I get the chance to read it. It's great! Have a great day!

-Matt's Sister

Jeffffffffffffffff said...

I think it's great Gretchen, that way we can laugh at Todd when he makes awkward comments about it :) and it should make you feel young because every year you're still a freshman!

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...