Friday, September 30, 2005

Happy Fall!



I LOVE FALL!

Every thing about it....football, sweatshirts, leaves, pumpkins, mums, hot tea, s'mores, Fall Retreat this weekend...

and I love my family...look at these cute girls! This was taken the day before Sarah Jane yanked out her front tooth which had been hanging by a thread for the last week or so. She said she finally got up the courage to pull it after she prayed that it would come out easy and wouldn't hurt. yay God!!

I love fall
and living by tall trees.
And I love having a fire
just before the first hard freeze.
And I thank You for making all of this
and holding me in your hands.
I guess I'm finally growing up
and starting to understand....
-Kim Hill

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...