Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's been awhile...I know.....here's a run-down of what's happening in our lives....

Labor Day weekend in Bloomington with my family - awesome!! We played at State Farm Park and Sarah Jane and Todd had diving contests off the diving board....for those of you who think I'm joking, let me just say that Todd showed off his front flip, front 1 1/2, and back flip!!



Sophia lost her first tooth....her two front teeth on the bottom had been loose for a few weeks, and she just decided to yank it out...yuck!! Then after she got it out, she proceeded to actually lose the tooth for real! She had me write a note to the tooth fairy that said, "I lost my tooth. Can I still have the money? From, Sophia"
alt="" />

I'm still not a grad student yet....something about needing to file a petition...what's the big deal?! So a girl takes 9 years to finish her thesis? is that so wrong?!!

Colds...flu....icky acheyness.....

We rented Sophia's first violin and she starts lessons on Saturday! This morning she got up at 6:30am, her eyes barely open, and said, "I just wanted to get up early to practice!". Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts!

The EDGE this Friday!!! I can't wait!! I never feel like the semester has really started until the first real Edge!

That's not all, but that's all I've got time for today....

1 comment:

Hannah Jo said...

I'm so glad that Sophie lost her tooth without Tad's help!

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...