Saturday, September 10, 2005

Wow!!

What a great night!!

Our first "real" EDGE of the semester and the room was packed - 75 students from UIS, LLCC, LCC, and Robert Morris College coming together for Worship on a Friday night! I think that's a CSF record....but it's not about the numbers.....what gets me excited is to look around and see "old" csf'ers welcoming "new" csf'ers and helping them feel at home....I was so proud of our students last night!!

It's just a good reminder that sometimes we can get focused on the small, distracting struggles instead of watching God's huge, amazing plan! It's so exciting to think about what each one of those students will bring to the Body....that's our job now...to watch and see how God wants CSF to work through this super group!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...