Sunday, November 13, 2005

I just experienced one of the best CSF Board Meetings ever. Really. I know, some of you who have attended ministry board meetings think that statement cannot possibly mean what it says, but I'm telling you, this board meeting has me bouncing off the ceiling!!

I love it when God gives us the same vision, the same direction, the same prompting. Things are coming together in amazing ways to step up the ministry at UIS and LLCC, and the CSF Board is totally trusting God to do what it takes.

Yea God!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's great...
I wish I could have been there... You know, just for old times sake.

Anonymous said...

um, i am a dork. that comment was from me.
that's my screen name...

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...