Saturday, January 20, 2007


The Team Expansion MOB SQUAD visited CSF last night to recruit for their programs...and super-hero Rick Star (yes, Stephanie Henry....we talked the Oblong connections!!) talked about having a heart for the lost. It was so great to see everyone again after the break....and when the other TE reps left (Courtney and Elizabeth), they said, "We just want you to know you've got a really special group here. Most nights it's exhausting trying to connect with students at each campus ministry, but your students were so welcoming, and you can tell they really want to figure out how they're going to serve God with their lives".
I love my job!!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...