Monday, March 26, 2007

vegetable overdose

My eye has been twitching for 2 days. I've had plenty of sleep, I haven't been drinking caffeine, and my stress level is typical. The only think I can figure out that's different is that my mom brought us a bunch of Juice Plus tablets and we've been taking them at breakfast and dinner. (She made it sound like she just had them laying around the house, but maybe it was a subtle hint about our nutritional habits?!).

I think my body must be in shock.....I must have given myself a vegetable overdose.

3 comments:

John said...

you might try scaling back from the Juice Plus to the Juice Neutral Tablets...

Unknown said...

those arrived at the moore homestead the week we were there and supposedly they were for them.

my left eye would twitch from March to September in the midwest. An allergy to something in the air that didn't start until I got married. I think I'm allergic to spring and summer Jonathan

Jonathan said...

You took order-by-mail dietary supplements from a woman who starts itching when she eats a slightly overripe apple? Ok.

You should have had a V8.

Seriously, you need to be careful of overdoing vitamin C. They say scurvy can happen when you start building up a tolerance. Unless, of course, you want an excuse to talk like a pirate...

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...