Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A night out

Todd took me out Saturday night for my birthday (and not just because he felt sorry for me crying over dog hair). We went to see August Rush, and I would highly recommend it. A little far-fetched in spots, but... It really was a sweet movie...and a clean one, too...I think we may let the girls watch it when it comes out on video.

This was the voice mail message Sophia left for me while we were gone:

Hi Mo--

MAX!!! NO! Put that down, Max!!

He's got the breadsticks!!

click

4 comments:

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

It's funny that you underpaid. I overpaid! I thought I was so on top of it. Sigh! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Jake and I went to see this movie on Wednesday and I absolutely loved it. Since Jake is all about Music he loved it too.

I've been recommending it to people a lot.

Heather Mae said...

oh man...my roommate and i chuckled over this one. thanks. :] it was a fantastic relief from the tough stuff in life...research papers. right. anyway... i hope you had a happy birthday, gretchen!

qcythinker said...

loose the dog, get a life. I did.

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...