Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crockpotting Joy

I've blogged about it before, but I've been SO inpired by Crockpotting365 and have tried a few of her recipes.....this one is next on my list!

Yesterday on my way out the door to work, I had a last-minute thought to start something in the crockpot....I couldn't find a recipe with ingredients I actually had in the house, so I just made something up....and it tasted amazing!!

Frozen Chicken Breasts
Enchilada Seasoning Packet
Cream of Chicken Soup
Cream of Celery Soup

Dumped it all in the crockpot, cooked on high for 5 hours, and when I got home, it shredded easily. Served it on flour tortillas with cheese and sour cream, and my kids all had 2 of them!!

1 comment:

krista said...

That sounds really good! I'll have to try it soon...I have some tortillas we need to use up.

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...