Thursday, July 17, 2008

JF Image Design

I've had so many comments about the picture on our blog, and I just wanted to share Jeremy Fenelon with you!!

We met Jeremy and his wife, Erin, when they were both college students in Springfield. Jeremy went off to photography school, they got married, and now live in the Champaign area, where he does computer stuff for the local school district and has an amazing photography business, and Erin serves as a Children's Minister. They are incredibly special people in our lives and in the lives of our children....some of our biggest cheerleaders!! If that wasn't enough, Jeremy has blessed us with some of the most beautiful pictures over the years!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

his work looks amazing. we'll definitely have to try to hook up with him cuz we need a good family photo

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...