Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Jell-O Olympics

Sometimes I wonder how messed up our kids are gonna be, being raised in the midst of a campus ministry.....but overall, I think we're very blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love them, provide great role models for them, and let them throw Jell-O at them......

Sunday our students hosted the Christian Student Fellowship Jell-O Olympics at UIS, and about 50 students came out on a brisk August afternoon to pass, eat, and toss Jell-O. Here are our girls in the aftermath....

video

6 comments:

Nico said...

Too bad no one has a video of the actual event.

julie said...

How fun! Remind me again what University you work with?

Emily said...

"you caught me red-handed" -Sophia

ha.. totally something I would say.. I am so proud! :)

shana said...

Selah did the "african laundry rub"!!! ...and then you told her she was making a mess. Haha! I've tried for 2 years to master that move...still can't do it...

also, sophie has "theatre" written all over!! good luck w/ that!

Gretchen Magruder said...

Nico...oh, just you wait....we've got video!

Julie...we work at the University of Illinois Springfield

Missy said...

Very fun!! You have such adorable girls!!