Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hidden Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe

I've found a new cupcake recipe that has quickly become my "go-to" healthy dessert recipe...Weight Watchers Pumpkin Cupcakes. I've tested them on my family, hungry college boys, and my fabulous-cooking sister-in-law, Chessa....and all agree this is a GREAT recipe!

Hidden Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe
1 cake mix (I like Devil's Food best)
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup water
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Mix together and pour into greased or papered cupcake pan. Bake @350 for about 20 minutes. Top with FF Cool Whip. I can usually get 24 medium cupcakes or 12 giant ones.

Medium cupcakes are 2 Weight Watcher pts.

This would also be great with a Spice Cake mix!

2 comments:

gigglechirp said...

great! thanks for sharing!

Erin Fenelon said...

I use yellow cake mix
and cinnamon chips- you can find them at meijer with the choc. chips.

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...