Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you have the gift of gift-giving?

My friend Natalie has the gift of gift-giving. I'm not sure if it's one of the Spiritual Gifts, or a character quality God gave her, or something she's developed over time, but she always seems to give great gifts. Not expensive or flamboyant gifts, not the kind that make you feel guilty for not reciprocating....but she always gives gifts that make me feel loved and remind me that she's thinking of me.

Last week, our familly received this in the mail:


Dehydrated Marshmallows.
I didn't know you could buy a bag of these Lucky Charmsish treats, but I would imagine that this has already been one of our family's favorite gifts this year!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...