Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Someone is coming all the way from Kosova to visit me!!!

Our friends, K and J, are missionaries in Kosovo. We met K and J way back in like 1994 or 1995 when the campus ministry first started, and J was in the TEP program at SSU. They soon became our very best friends....a married couple where both husbands were in seminary at LCS and both wives were...well, stunningly attractive, articulate, and refined...

So, about 4 years ago, they picked up and moved to Kosovo to tell people about Jesus...people who don't necessarily want to hear about Jesus...they only have electricity for part of the day, running water intermittantly, and have raised 3 kids there. K and J are my heroes, and they're coming to visit on Sunday. I can't wait. The best thing will be just hanging out...no agenda, no special trips, no pretense....we can just pick up where we left off, tell stories about campus and about Kosovo, and watch our kids get to know eachother (they have 2 boys who will one day marry our 2 girls!).

I can't wait!!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...