Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Things that make me thankful today....

It's a dreary, rainy day, but God is so good! Here are some things I'm thankful for today...in no particular order...

I have 1 bright green hosta that survived the winter!

The School Bus - Sarah Jane loves the social time, and I like not getting out in the rain

A husband who is an amazing dad to his girls. We are so lucky.

Chocolate

The fuzzy, warm, blue afghans my mom made us

CSF leadership team....awesome, encouraging, funny, inspiring, mature(and maturing!)

My friend, Natalie, who calls to ask what God is telling me today

Discipleship Journal

I got a card from a CSF Alum today

The smell of rain and the cool breeze it brings

Crushed Ice!!

Daughters who like to laugh

Brothers who love Jesus

We don't owe anything on our taxes

My "office hours" at UIS and the guys who visit me

books....people who are smarter than me


James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...