Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Catalyst Day 1


Well, we made it to Atlanta for the Catalyst Conference! I procrastinated making hotel reservations until just a few weeks ago and was told that the hotels with Catalyst Rates were all booked, so took my chances with Priceline and got rooms at the Hyatt Place for only $49/night. Todd and Lindsey must be sick of hearing me say, "49 dollars!!!" every time we see something new like the flat screen tv's, beautiful lobby and lounge, sectional sofa in the room, etc......It's totally God, though....I asked him to find us a cheap room, and not only did he do it, but when I put in my priceline low-ball bid, they came back and said they'd even up the number of stars I had requested.

We haven't even gotten to the conference yet, and already it's exceeding my expectations!!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...