Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dissappointing moments in childhood








Today we were getting peanut butter at the grocery store (an important "school supply"), and Selah spotted a picture of Peter Pan on one of the jars...




Selah: That's Tinkerbell's brother.
Me: Well, I don't think they're brother and sister...cause she's a fairy. I think they're friends.
Selah: Tinkerbell is a fairy?!!
Me: Yeah. She's a fairy.
Selah: She not real??
Me: No, fairies aren't real.
Selah: Awww....I have really been trying to find her!

3 comments:

Nico said...

Awwww. . . she's so cute.

Frances Williams said...

LOVE it!!!!! elijah is starting to enter the real vs not real world, it saddens me a little.

by the way, we were so glad you were still in ethiopia when we met yonni too(-:

veggiemom said...

Aww...so sweet!

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...