Saturday, July 31, 2010

Catching up on summer

I haven't been much for blogging lately....lots to write about, but lots more life to live while the kids are home and the days are long. Can't believe it's already August....better blog some of the summer memories before the new school year begins and they get lost in a flurry of school supplies and college cook-outs!


This is my good friend, Amelia. She graduated from college in May, and in June,officially joined the staff of Jump for Joel and moved to Kenya for 4 months. She's loving orphans at Gathiga Children's Home and caring for some widows and single mothers.

I love the place God has put her and love the story she's living!

No comments:

 This quote was part of my Lectio365 Sabbath devotion this morning, and as I considered what this day should look like, I began considering ...